Customer Case Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Case Manager|
|Salary:||£16000.00 - £18000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michael Ives|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 11:18|
Job Title: Customer Case Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand-new office that is just about to open in Bath, our client is a growing firm with years of experience that are looking to expand. Our client is looking for Customer Case Managers to join the team as they look to increase their incoming workflow.
Ultimately, the successful Customer Case Manager will be tasked with running a large caseload of personal injury matters, and to work within the firm's level of standards, acting in the best interest of the client at all times. This is an opportunity to join a firm that has plenty of progression and expansion.
* Running a caseload of Personal Injury cases, to the standard of the company.
· Maintaining files and logging admin onto the case management system.
· To achieve KPIs as set by the business.
Essential experience required:
* GCSE/A level in Maths, English, Law.
· IT literate, MS office experience.
* Law degree/legal experience.
Desirable experience required:
* Be able to demonstrate a team working attitude.
· A good ability to take on new things and learn them.
· High performer who can hit the ground running.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's