|Job Title:||Call Handler|
|Salary:||£10.12 per hour, Benefits: Annual Bonus and Flex Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jillian Curran|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 11:01|
6 month contract
35 hours per week Mon-Fri between the hours of 8am-6pm, Saturday shift 9-1pm every 5th week.
Pay: £10.12 p/h Paid weekly ever Friday.
- Take ownership of customer enquiries as the first point of contact
- Build long lasting relationships to promote the reputation of the bank
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries.
- Take ownership of customer problems solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required.
- Build long lasting professional relationships with our customer that will exceed their expectations.
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements.
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues.
- Value the teams’ skills and learn from everyone’s mistakes.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services we provide and the value we can build into our business.
- Demonstrate consistently the groups Values and Actions.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Previous customer service experience is essential.
- A positive can do attitude and strong work ethic.
If this is of interest to you, submit your CV today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's