|Location||Burton upon Trent||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£11.28 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has a strong customer service and client management background.
• Responding to customer enquiries professionally and promptly
• To ensure regular contact is maintained with all Accounts by email/telephone.
• Liaise with all new and regular customers on all queries and issues through regular contact by telephone and/or email.
• Conduct quarterly/monthly review meetings with customers as required
• Provide corrective action in a professional manner to all customer complaints
• Take all incoming calls from customers and process all bookings using appropriate methods
• Constantly evaluate processes and procedures and suggest possible improvements
• Following up on quotes and gather feedback for the Managers
• Respond to the requirements of the customer, such as changes to service level agreements
• Ensure any special requirements or instructions are clearly specified to the Operations teams.
• Developing relationships with the Sales team and the Operations team to share customer knowledge and provide business support.
• To fully understand and be conversant with the standard operating procedures of each customer.
• Liaise with customers on all queries and issues
• Organise collection of shipments
• Advise of delivery dates according to lead times
• Advise operations of special requirements
• Deal with all invoice queries
• Generate business from existing customers where possible
• Ensure accurate data is entered into the system
• Thrive towards delivering customer excellence
• Ensure successful relationship building
• Have a flexible working attitude
• Have strong communication skills
• Strong IT Skills
Do you think this is the role for you? Please apply online or email email@example.com