Customer Account Agent
|Job Title:||Customer Account Agent|
|Salary:||£23000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Chelsea Gough|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 10:36|
Do you have 2 + years of sales experience in an outbound call environment? Are you a Self-starter with the flexibility to lead, a can do attitude and a hunter mentality?
Pertemps are pleased to be recruiting for a rapidly growing online distributor based in Leicestershire.
The role of Customer Account Agent is to manage outbound calls to new and existing customers in
order to promote products and services, converting these into sales.
This is a new role within an existing Customer Service team so the job holder will have the opportunity to define the companies approach to building relationships with customers to grow sales and loyalty.
You will be responsible for -
• Generating sales
• Increasing customer loyalty
• Managing a call list
• Identifying new business opportunities and closing them when appropriate.
• Upselling the full product range
• Converting quotation into orders
• Manage your own activity plan in order to hit target
• Proactively identify and rectify customer issues
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in an outbound sales role and have developed strong and lasting relationships with clients.
You will also -
• Have the ability to identify buying signs
• Be comfortable working on an in house system and possess strong IT skills
• Have the ability to work well under pressure and to maintain high standards of customer service
• Have the ability to multi-task and work independently
• Be enthusiastic and have the ability to self-motivate
The company is relatively new but is the backed by their industry leading sister company. They are currently experiencing a great deal of growth with higher projections on the horizon.
In return they offer
• Competitive basic salary
• Substantial bonus paid twice a year
• 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's