|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Derek Chapman|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 12:14|
This is a forward thinking organisation where you will gain exposure to the wider Finance Team and have a direct reporting line to senior managers in the business. Although the role focusses on credit control, there will be an opportunity in time to gain experience in the wider finance function and they are also looking to give study support.
As a Credit Controller, you will report into the Finance Manager.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Chasing outstanding debt
• Maintain good working relationships with customers
• Resolve invoice queries
• Opening of new accounts and credit checking
• Ensure company credit terms are met
You will have experience working as a Credit Controller and must demonstrate the following attributes and skills:
• Commercially aware and able to make decisions based on company priorities
• Experience with high volume transactions
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
• Competitive salary
• Study support
• Free parking
• Competitive holiday allowance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's