|Salary||£8.5 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
As a courier driver your duties will include :
- Driving a Long Wheel Base Sprinter size van (3.5t)
- Collecting and delivering parcels both to households and businesses
- Ensuring vehicle is driven in a safe and courteous manner
- Using an electronic hand held scanner
- Lifting and carrying parcels weighing up to 30kg
- Organising and planning of own route
- Flexible i.e. may be required to start and finish at different times
- Available to work overtime during the week and weekends when needed
As a courier driver you will require the following skills & experience :
- Multi drop experience - Minimum of 50 drops per day
- Full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points for insurance purposes
- Good knowledge of Shropshire and Midlands region
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Physically fit
- Good customer service skills
- High degree of safety awareness
This is a casual / adhoc position but could become ongoing for the right candidate.
The pay rate will be £8.50 per hour.
To apply for this role please click below.