|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Reporting to the Finance Director, the position requires an individual who has prior experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities will include:
• Maintain standard costs such as labour, materials, overheads and inventory
• Support month end activities i.e. balance sheet reconciliations, stock reconciliations, journals
• Provide detailed variance analysis and commentary on materials, output and costs
• Profit margin analysis
• Provision of financial reports to management such as inventory and price variances
• Monitor and analyse the standard cost system
The suitable candidate will have knowledge of standard costs and have undertaken a similar role within a manufacturing business. Strong Excel skills are required as well as experience of working with ERP systems. The ability to communicate effectively at all levels across the business is paramount.
The company will offer a competitive salary as well as holidays, pension and amenable working hours. Car parking is available.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.