|Job Title:||Corrosion Engineer|
|Salary:||£9.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-08-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Santa Fedorasko|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 10:47|
Hours of work: Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00, however the role will require a lot of flexibility. Will include a large amount of travel around the UK and overnight stays. Average month - 2 out of 4 weeks travel and 2/3 days away - will become Worldwide travel when permanent.
Hourly rate: £9 p/h, flat rate
Length of contract: Temporary to Permanent, however the client may consider offering a Permanent role from day one.
Location: St Helens
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Corrosion Engineer for a well-established Client based in St Helens. An ideal candidate will be reliable, flexible, responsible and a good team player.
1. Engineering/Electrical or Construction background is a advantage.
1. NVQ/BTEC or equivalent in Construction/Engineering or similar;
2. Full UK Driving licence;
3. GCSE Level;
4. Manual handling training certificate would be desirable but not essential;
5. FLT Counterbalance certificate would be desirable but not essential;
6. CSCS Card would be desirable but not essential.
1. Practical skills;
2. Ability to complete heavy lifting duties if required;
3. Excellent timekeeping;
4. Attention to detail;
5. Ability to work on own initiative;
6. Strong wort ethic;
7. Excellent problem solving skills.
Opportunity is around the corner!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's