Corporate Finance Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Finance Assistant Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sara Hegarty|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 18:08|
As Corporate Finance Assistant Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of information memorandum/business plan
• Preparation of documents with minimal review points, capturing all key issues
• Preparing/inputting into a fully integrated model, including the funding structure, sensitivities and banking covenants. Critically analyses financial information to ensure the model is robust, questioning client assumptions, as appropriate
• Produce a quality document, with limited adjustments by a manager; present the pitch to a director/partner, justifying the content
• Continue to build on the data sheet on all buyers or targets, rationalise the buyers or targets list and justify it to the manager or partner
• Manage client expectations, undertaking a deal manager role for smaller assignments
• Ensure compliance with internal procedures including the completion of take-on
• Ensure time is recorded accurately, bills are raised and costs are collected on a timely basis
We are looking for intelligent, numerate, and articulate individuals that thrive in a team environment and demonstrate the drive and attitude to deliver outstanding client service whilst developing their own skill sets and career. If you are a qualified ACA/ACCA with an interest in Corporate Finance or have proven experience within Corporate Finance (no practice background necessary) and looking for a new way to challenge yourself, please apply.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's