|Job Title:||Cook Manager|
|Salary:||£14495 - £14500|
|Start Date:||2019-04-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Rhys-Jones|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 12:48|
We currently have an opportunity for a Cook Manager to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Main responsibilities
• Ensure the prompt provision and efficient service of all meals and catering requirements
• Ensure that all costs and expenditure are within the budgeted levels agreed between the Client and Sodexo.
• Ensure tariff prices are correct, that all services are costed and charged according to the terms of the contract.
• Ensure that methods of preparation, production and presentation comply with Sodexo’s standards and procedures.
• Ensure that all equipment, monies and the overall establishment, is in safe working order and secure at all times.
• Compile and agree an annual business plan with your line manager.
• Maintain excellent client relationships and communicate with the day to day client at every opportunity.
• Actively seek and identify opportunities for business growth both within the contract and the external market.
• Maximise profitable sales by the introduction and maintenance of food service brands to the standard required by the Company.
• Action customer complaints and escalating further if necessary.
• Maintain training records for all staff, ensuring that individual needs are recognised and met either through on or off job training.
• Proven experience in managing and leading a kitchen team
• Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering developments & innovations
• Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgeting management
• Experienced in adhering to and driving company initiatives
• Personal innovation and passioninate about food
• Demonstrative customer focus and service skills
• Strong communication skills
• Experience working in a standards /compliance environment
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 36,000 people and delivers On-site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, Sodexo delivers a diverse range of services from catering, cleaning, reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling clients to focus on their core business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Nursery Cook - Chef
City of London, London
£22000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Nursery Cook - Chef
Up to £11.0 per hour + Negotiable
Offshore Night Cook Baker
£43545.90 - £43545.90
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum