|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £10.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 12:51|
Location: Leeds Bradford Airport, LS19
Type: Temporary ongoing
Details: August to October, shift pattern = x2 on 0430-1230, x2 on 1230-2030, x2 off
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and talented Cook who is looking for a fresh and exciting challenge? If you have a passion for fantastic food, service delivery and enjoy the flexibility of shift work then this could be ideal for you.
Do you believe yourself able to maintain high standards in fast paced environment and are you use to working in the fresh food environment and believe you always go above and beyond what is expected of you?
* Experience of working as a cook using fresh ingredients
* Food Hygiene level 2
* Able to pass a basic discloser check (DBS)
* Strong knowledge of health and safety practices
* A positive nature and friendly approach
* The ability to work well under pressure
* Hardworking and flexible
* Experience working in a fresh food kitchen
* Great work/life balance with shifts to suit you.
* Auto pension enrolment
* Free onsite parking
Due to the early start times required for this role you must have your own transport and there are no public transport options at these times. Free staff parking is available on site.
Applications close Friday 19th July 2019.
To find out more about this fantastic company and all the other roles we have in your area get in touch today. What you waiting for?
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's