|Salary||£19000 - £19949 per annum||Sector||Estate Agency & Property Management|
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with one hour lunch. Parking on site. 23 days holiday + bank holidays and Pension Entitlement.
Our client requires an experienced Conveyancing Secretary to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
• Minimum 2 years in same post
• Key accountabilities include managing the day to day of the administration duties
• Audio typing, Digital dictation, BigHand
• Able to lead by example
• Knowledge of SOS case management systems
• Working with Partners to develop and identify CRM objectives
• Leads by example for all own clients
• Demonstrates commitment to the firm by implementing agreed policies, systems and procedures in a constructive manner.
• Ability to work proactively within their department to manage internal relationships.
As a person you will need to be able to demonstrate the following in line with SRA continuing competency guide.
• Ethics, professionalism and Judgement
• Working with other people
• Managing themselves and their own work