|Salary||£13.26 per hour||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Oil company is seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator to support at their London offices.
This is a temporary role to start ASAP and will pay £13.26 per hour.
The Contracts Administrator will provide administration support with tender processes. Duties include:
- Prepare contracts, including amendments, extensions and terminations
- Negotiating contract terms
- Issue contracts for signing
- Managing and updating the contracts database and producing reports
- Conduct contract compliance reviews
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- First point of contact for suppliers and stakeholders for all contract related queries
- Checking supplier invoices against contracts
- Previous experience in a similar contracts administration role, ideally within legal or procurement
- Excellent communication skills with the ability and confidence to deal people at all levels
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail.