Contract Corian Joiners
|Job Title:||Contract Corian Joiners|
|Salary:||£20.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Christensen|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 18:52|
- Fabricating surfaces from solid surface materials such as Granite, Quartz, Corian and/or other acrylic surfaces.
- Fabricating surfaces from technical drawings, making templates and formers from working drawings, operating machinery and hand power tools.
- Construction of components following Joinery processes as required ensuring that the highest standards in finish and tolerances in accordance with information supplied, are achieved using the correct methods.
- Experienced with any of the following materials, Granite, Quartz, Corian, laminates, veneers, hardwoods, GRP and/or other acrylic surfaces.
- Be able to undertake the fabrication of Corian and other solid surface materials.
- You will hold experience of use of sold surface materials and joinery/ shop fitting experience.
- A relevant Joinery qualification with the ability to read from technical drawings and experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of wood working machinery / equipment.
- Experience of working within a workshop environment, shop fitting, exhibition, site, bench or bespoke joinery essential.
- Experience of producing bespoke components & structures.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's