Contract AutoCAD Technician (Central London)
|Job Title:||Contract AutoCAD Technician (Central London)|
|Salary:||£24 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Odin Lawton|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 11:08|
There’s currently an opportunity for a CAD Technician working on a contract basis to immediately join a medium sized consultancy in their Paddington based office. They are looking for a reliable and experienced AutoCAD technician that has plenty of related experience (You will be mainly working on buildings structures) that can join the company and hit the ground running. You must be available immediately to interview and to start as they are busy over the next few months with a lot of projects and work in the pipeline.
You should at least have the following requirements:
- 3-4 years’ experience, a well versed AutoCAD technician with relevant experience
- At least 1 years’ UK experience (Preferably more)
- A portfolio of past work and projects to present at interview stages (Past 2 years of work preferably)
- Experience and willingness to work with Buildings Structures
- Proficiency with AutoCAD (2D) up to the latest version, 3D is desirable but not essential
- Xref management
The contract will run for 6 months +, will have a fully inclusive invoice rate of £24.00 p/h and as mentioned before you will need to be immediately available for interview and start dates. Please do not apply if you are not interested in working in Central London.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's