Continuous Improvement Facilitator
|Job Title:||Continuous Improvement Facilitator|
|Salary:||£12.50 - £17.72 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-06-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Williams|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 15:51|
- Monday to Friday, 0800 – 1600
- £12.50 - £14.00ph (PAYE) . £15.75 - £17.72 (LTD / UMB)
- Pay rate depends on experience
- Paid overtime available – x1.3 weekdays, x1.5 Saturdays and x2 on Sundays
- This company will offer a permanent job after completing 12 successful weeks via agency
About the role
- Implementation of 6S, zoning, visual management and other shop floor continuous improvement initiatives.
- Help create 'Right First Time' culture and improve on time delivery.
- Utilise lean manufacturing principles such as TPM, 7 Wastes and Ishikawa to improve yield losses, increase speed of work and minimise machine downtime.
- Gain understanding of production planning and line scheduling.
- Create work streams and arrange shop floor layout to maximise efficiency within the work cells.
- Roll out KPI visual management and error proofing initiatives such as poke-yoke.
- Initiate problem solving tools such as FMEA and 8D to alleviate defects.
To find out more, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 0117 9294422 and ask for Bethan or Justyna
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's