Contact Center Consultant
|Job Title:||Contact Center Consultant|
|Salary:||£17000 - £17500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Worcester|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 17:16|
This role is working as part of an Award winning Life and Pensions Contact Centre. You will answer simple and complex customer queries relating to their Life or Pension products; liaising with other areas of the business to provide support and solutions for all their policy needs. To join our team you will need to be passionate about customer service, have a talent for talking to people and an ability to multi-task. You will need to be confident, articulate and able to learn a variety of systems to a high level of competence, whilst achieving our call handling targets.
What will you do:
- Be an ambassador for the company as the first point of contact for customers, financial advisers and 3rd parties
- You will answer a range of queries following regulated procedures
- Queries can range from a plan valuation or change of personal details to complex trust or technical policy information
- You will be conversant in using multiple systems to meet the desired outcome
- Go the extra mile with our customers, be able to clearly explain complex, technical information in an understandable way
- Be polite, professional, enthusiastic and calm
- You will need to integrate well within your team
- Be a positive influence with customers and colleagues alike
- GCSE’s including Maths and English Grade C or above or grade 4 or above
- Proven record in Customer services
- Good team player
- To be computer literate and confident; including experience using Microsoft Office programs
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & well-being and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you
If you would like to find out more information about this role, please call 01905 724549.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's