|Job Title:||Configuration Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Lee Powell|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 09:52|
Industry: Defence & Aerospace
Renumeration: Competitve + Good benefits package
Due to a growing function in the Cambridge area, a notable company specialising in defence and electornics equipment are seeking to appoint a Configuration Controller to support the team in all aspects of Design configuration and control of documents.
This is an important role where you will gain valuable exposure within a busy manufacturing environemnt with specific emphasis on design engineering.
There are 6 key Configuration control tasks to this role that include initiating, preparing, analysing and evaluating change on the following:
1. Configuration management - identification and recording attributes in the Configuration Management Data Base.
2. Configuration management - controls to ensure that only authorized configuration items are added, removed or changed.
3. Monitoring of Configuration items - ensuring changes are recorded in the configuration management database. To verify and check configured items and support the auditing of the information and data management.
4. Administration - provide technical and configuration administrative support to the Engineering Department. Maintaining tasks as defined by the Configuration Manager. Ensuring that process documents such as Permits/Concessions, etc are processed and distributed
5. Support to Projects - Project CM administrative tasks as required.
6. Interface with Technical Departments - to ensure key artefacts required are controlled and supporting the change management system including ERP PMF and BOM data entry, and PLM/PDM data management.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to evidence experience in a similar position within a manufacturing company with excellent communication and IT skills.
You must also be able to secure SC (Security Clearance) to work on restricted projects for the defence insutry.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV or for more information call Lee Powell on 01453 829530.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Technical Administrators, Administrators, Engineering Support, Project Coordinators, Process Controllers, Documents Controllers and more.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.