|Location||Sutton Coldfield||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£21736 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Some of the main duties for this Conference & Events Sales Executive role include –
- Managing and responding to a high number of enquiries through all streams of communications
- Identifying opportunities to upsell various parts of the resort
- Undertaking day to day enquiry handling and coordination of the business ensuring standards are maintained at all times
- To manage enquiries through to final detail stages effectively and efficiently
- To achieve individual and team conversion targets
The ideal Conference & Events Sales Executive will –
- Have experience within hotel sales
- Be passionate about achieving
- Be a good communicator
- Have strong attention to detail
This Conference & Events Sales Executive role is a permanent, full time position working 40 hours a week. The salary being paid is £21,736 per annum + 10% commission on room upgrades plus a number of great benefits.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to match this Conference & Events Sales Executive position, I would love to hear from you!