|Salary||£35000 - £42500 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
This role will assist in overseeing EMEA's Regional internal control compliance program helping to drive improvements in the quality, reliability and accuracy of the Internal Control Financial Reporting (ICFR) environment through appropriate review of process controls, policies and procedures. Knowledge and understanding of SOX's and internal control documentation, accounting policies, standards, processes and procedures will be required.
This position has responsibility for providing month-end close (MEC) internal controls support for all EMEA Commercial SOX's entities.
Your skills and experience will include:
• Ideally 3-5 years' internal controls or accounting experience preferably within a large multinational company or Shared Service environment
• Experience of integrated ERP systems (e.g. Oracle R12 (preferred), SAP)
• Knowledge and understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint) as well as general PC expertise
• Ability to independently research, analyse and interpret data
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.