|Job Title:||Community Physiotherapist|
|Salary:||£28 - £30 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lena Patel|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 12:38|
- To demonstrate knowledge and skills in the management of physical conditions as well as neurological and sensory conditions
- To work with sensory needs rehab officers
- To participate in educating colleges and multi-agency professionals
- To provide specialist advice to health, social care Colleagues
- To work in the community as a lone practitioner in line with lone worker policy.
- To provide assessment for and provision of equipment for mobility and sensory needs.
- To participate in providing & stimulating activities in collaboration with OT colleague at Annie's place.
- To provide treatment on an individual basis or in a group setting, according to the assessed needs.
- To display competent self management of workload and time management skills in day to day clinical work, record keeping and other duties.
- To formulate agreed specialist individual treatment plans and goals based on clinical reasoning skills.
- To facilitate and maintain effective two-way verbal and non verbal communication.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Band 6 Therapist
£13.06 - £17.53 per hour
Healthcare Assistant - Primary Care
£22,266.25 per annum + £287.75 London weighting (recurring monthly)
Registered General Nurse in Leeds
£21 - £30 per hour
Afternoon Healthcare Assistant
£9.00 - £13.50 per hour, Benefits: Mileage & Travel time paid
Tea Time Healthcare Assistant
£9.00 - £11.00 per hour, Benefits: Mileage & Travel time paid