Commis Chef Surrey
|Job Title:||Commis Chef Surrey|
|Salary:||£18000 - £19000 per annum, Benefits: Great Shift Patterns|
|Contact Name:||Darius Habibi|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 12:36|
Commis Chef needed for a beautiful independent gastro pub based in Thorpe, Surrey. This pub gives great autonomy and flexibility to the chefs so that you can help create seasonal menus and really implement your creativity and flair.
Key information on the Commis Chef job:
- ASAP start
- Permanent contract
- 45 hours per week
- Straight shifts
- Great shift patterns – 4 day working weeks 12am – 21.30pm
- Work for an independent business
- Help create menus using fresh, local suppliers
- Salary of £19k
- Great location
Key Responsibilities for the chef will include:
- Work alongside another commis chef and report directly to the Sous Chef
- Assist with Menu creation
- Work under pressure by helping o prep for the service
- To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
- You must have worked in a fresh food environment at Commis Chef level
- Ability to take orders and process them efficiently
- A friendly person with good communication skills
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's