|Location||Southampton, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£17500 - £18000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Commis Chef - Retail/Leisure Complex - £17,500 - £18,000 - Work Life Balance
Commis Chef required for a leading leisure/retailer that operates across the south coast. You will work 40hr a week - 5/7 days - Every night off and every other weekend off - Day shifts - 7am-3pm. The Company:
A leading leisure/retail company that has a passion for food and developing its talent.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Commis Chef:
* To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
* To comply with the health and safety and food safety legislations
* To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Commis Chef:
* NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Previous experience in a similar role
* A salary of £17,500 - £18,000
* All straight shifts! - 7am-3pm or 8am-4pm!
* Alternate weekends off!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019