Commercial Heating Supervisor £46,8500 London
|Job Title:||Commercial Heating Supervisor £46,8500 London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £46850 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Zan Saeed|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 10:50|
My Client is a HVAC engineering company that have been running for over 20 years, providing service, maintenance and breakdown to their commercial client portfolio throughout London and the home counties.
Based in Kent, this HVAC Engineering company now require a Commercial Gas Supervisor to join their team, carrying out the following duties :
• Managing a team of 7/ 8 Gas /Mechanical engineers on a daily basis.
• Quoting on all remedial works
• Tool Box Talks when required
• Involved in helping Coordinate and organise the Breakdown and PPM Rota’s
• Carrying out quality assessments on engineers works
• Being point of contact for any query’s / question from the engineers
• Carry out service, maintenance and breakdown on all Gas and ancillary equipment
The position available is a working supervisors role, so you will be expected to have a varied working day from management duties to carry out engineering duties. The role is a 80% mobile role with 20% of the position being based in the clients Dartford office so you can catch up on paperwork and make sure all quotes for remedials are processed in a timely manner.
The client is ideally looking for engineers who have experience of working as a supervisor OR has experience in looking after apprentices that maybe looking for the next step up.
In return my client is offering the following salary package :
• £44,000.00 to £46,850.00 as a basic salary
• Company Car ( Volkswagen Passat)
• All Travel time paid door to door at a flat rate of £7.50 Per Hour
• 25 days Paid Holiday, Plus 8 Bank Holidays on top.
• Laptop, Mobile Phone and Uniform.
• Ample overtime should you wish to partake
• Call out rota 1 in 8 with £850 for the year put in your salary as standby.
In order to be considered you must have :
• All Commercial and domestic gas elements
• Experience in quoting on remedial works and preparation to be sent
• Staff Management
• At least 5+ years’ experience within commercial gas industry
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's