|Salary||£9.77 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate: £9.77 Per Hour
Length: 6 Months assignment
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customer
This is a 6 month temporary role with Potential for extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.77 per hour. You will be working 35 hours per week on a shift pattern across Monday to Friday . The shift operating hours will be in between 7.30am & 6pm. There is a discretionary bonus scheme and pension with this role. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
1000's of our clients Commercial Banking clients have migrated across to a new IT online platform. This role is to work as a customer adviser, be part of the helpdesk team and
- Provide a service to clients with any queries such as set up, making payments, direct debits, etc.
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
This is a call centre that has a high volume of inbound calls.
You will be joining one of 4 teams, with c15/16 colleagues.
This role will best suit someone who has a successful track history in a customer service role, with a commitment to delivering an outstanding quality service. You must be IT literate and be confident to work in a telephony environment.
- Very strong communication skills (both written & oral
- Keen eye for detail
- Methodical / Organised
- Previous experience in Customer Service in a contact centre/call centre environment
- Previous experience with using MS office (Mainly Excel / Word / Outlook)
- You must be IT literate and be confident to work in a telephony environment
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then this could be for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK