|Salary||£40000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus||Sector||Security & Risk Management, Professional & Admin, Executive and Management|
You will be managing the team to achieve the accurate and timely provision of billings services to the business. In addition you will successfully handle complex problems systematically and creatively, developing solutions that add value to the department and its customers and improving individual, department and organisational performance and capability.
Some of your key responsibilities will include ;
- Ledger Balance responsibility of over £120m
- Providing Leadership and developing your team of collection and admin specialists
- Ensuring billing is created in accordance with specific client requirements and to deadlines
- Making sure systems are set up accurately, producing reports
- Communicating with branches, clients, and other finance functions and stakeholders
- Controlling the quality of processes and procedures to meet Group requirements
- Preparing regular risk analysis reports for Head Office review
- Visiting clients and building relationships to help understand the best solutions for managing invoicing for their business
- ICM Qualified
- Complete understanding and knowledge of Credit Reporting and Legal action for debt collection
- Inspirational and proven leadership, management and mentoring qualities
If you enjoy working in an energetic environment with people who care about making a positive difference to the recruitment industry, then Impellam could be a great fit for you. We value talented and passionate individuals who can bring their specialist skills and knowledge to our teams. Those who will push the boundaries to do things better will thrive at Impellam.