Customer Service Adviser
|Job Title:||Customer Service Adviser|
|Salary:||£9.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nico Gibson|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 08:44|
Pay Rate : £9.00
Pertemps have a great opportunity to work with one of the largest banks in the UK. So if you’ve got experience in Customer Services, we’d love to speak with you.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential to go permanent starting on the 5th August 2019
8 week rotational shift pattern Monday to Sunday – 35 hours per week flextra shift pattern between 07:00am – 23:00pm
• Handle customer calls across Banking Service and a specialist skill area, in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
• Colleagues must demonstrate the ability to undertake a meaningful , unscripted conversation with our customers through customer centric lead generation activities to facilitate positive customer outcomes.doc
• Build a good rapport with our customers to deepen/develop the customer relationship and actively look to meet our customers' financial needs by promoting suitable services and products.
• Seek to retain customers by providing an excellent customer experience in support of building brand loyalty.
• Ensure that all call handovers to other areas of the Group are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
• Demonstrate the ability to deal with customer complaints with empathy and in a manner compliant with all internal and external regulatory requirements.
Meet Customer Needs….
• Handle customer sales calls and in addition a Banking Service skill, in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
• Maintain a good understanding of Bank’s products and services including key features and benefits.
• Demonstrate an ability to deliver end to end Customer fulfilment across the full range of products.
• Colleagues must maintain a deeper knowledge on all product features to ensure we maximise customer fulfilment at one point of contact, demonstrating broad product knowledge during all customer interactions.
Educate & Coach Customers…
• Promote alternative delivery channels, such as Internet Banking and IVR; actively undertake non scripted Multi Channel coaching to provide customers with the awareness of the Banks complete range of channels
- Attitude – Keen to learn
- Competent computer skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Works well in a team
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay – Overtime available
- AWR Uplift
- Flex Cash Bonus
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- Career Development
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DISCLOSURE SCOTLAND CHECK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's