|Job Title:||CNC Setter|
|Salary:||£12.08 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-08-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nancy Makin475|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 08:21|
Can you demonstrate proficiency in setting a variety of CNC machines?
I am currently looking for CNC setters and operators to work for a well-established business in Warwick.
The main responsibilities for the role are:
- To set and operate CNC machines
- To be responsible for the quantity and quality of your own work
- To comply with all environmental, health and safety policies and procedures, reporting any relevant issues to line supervision
- To set, machine and inspect a wide range of manifolds
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in operating machines
- Be able to demonstrate a proficiency in measuring product tolerances
- Be able to identify faults in tooling/measuring equipment and report to line supervision
- Demonstrate flexibility within the work area irrespective of job role
- Be able to set up, operate, or tend milling or planing machines to mill, plane, shape, groove, or profile metal or plastic work pieces.
If you think you have the right skillset and experience to meet the demands in this role please click apply.
For more information please call Joe on 01926 334485
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a contract of employment, have their own consultant on hand, accrue holiday as they work and enjoy other company benefits, so register online today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's