Posted 15 days ago by Pertemps
Pertemps Bristol is seeking a permanent, full time CNC Miller for a highly regarded and well established precision engineering company based in Brislington, BS4
||£12.87 per hour
About the job:
- £12.87 per hour
- 8.00 – 16.30, Monday to Thursday
- 8.00 – 15.30, Friday
- Overtime paid at x1.3 Monday – Friday, x1.5 Saturday
- Free parking on site
- Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum, pro rata
The right candidate will have:
- Programming, setting and operating various 3 & 4 axis machining centres with Hurco controls
- Producing detailed and complex parts to close tolerances in both low to medium batch runs from a range of materials, but mainly 303 stainless steel.
If you would like to speak to us about this CNC Miller role, please click apply or contact Justyna or Bethan in our Bristol branch
- Experience in CNC Milling - Operating/setting/programming CNC machines.
- A full understanding and ability to interpret drawings along with the proficient use of inspection equipment essential.
- Excellent work ethic.