|Job Title:||CNC Miller|
|Salary:||£12.87 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Williams|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2019 11:17|
- £12.87 per hour
- 8.00 – 16.30, Monday to Thursday
- 8.00 – 15.30, Friday
- Overtime paid at x1.3 Monday – Friday, x1.5 Saturday
- Free parking on site
- Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum, pro rata
- Programming, setting and operating various 3 & 4 axis machining centres with Hurco controls
- Producing detailed and complex parts to close tolerances in both low to medium batch runs from a range of materials, but mainly 303 stainless steel.
- Experience in CNC Milling - Operating/setting/programming CNC machines.
- A full understanding and ability to interpret drawings along with the proficient use of inspection equipment essential.
- Excellent work ethic.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£11 - £12 per hour
Night Shift CNC Miller
£12.00 - £13.00 per hour
CNC Miller - Night Shift
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package + Career Development
£20000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits Package + Career Development
£10 - £11 per hour + Overtime & ongoing work