|Job Title:||CNC Miller|
|Salary:||£11 - £12 per hour + Shift Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Edmond|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 14:45|
We are looking for a CNC Miller who ideally has the following skills:
- Must have previous experience with setting and operating CNC Machinery.
- Be willing to operate on a night shift or a twilight shift.
- Have experience editing programs and setting jobs, competent with Fanuc Controls and Heidenhain.
- Having experience with Mazak or Matsuura machinery would be advantageous.
- Experience in achieving site quality standards and performing to health and safety standards.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and be flexible and open in regards to working in new environments.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- Competitive pay rates with shift allowance available.
- Permanent position.
- Overtime's available.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond by phone on 01453 852 563.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£11 - £12 per hour
Night Shift CNC Miller
£12.00 - £13.00 per hour
CNC Miller - Night Shift
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package + Career Development
£20000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits Package + Career Development
£10 - £11 per hour + Overtime & ongoing work