CNC Grinding Programmer
|Job Title:||CNC Grinding Programmer|
|Salary:||£9.50 - £11.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Welsby|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 10:01|
A position has arisen within a local specialist manufacturing company, for a programming/ setter to run CNC grinding equipment. Candidates with a tool-room grinding background, or experience of surface or cylindrical grinding will be suited, as well as those with good CNC operating and setting skills. Previously gained skills will help you grasp this interesting and varied role. Comprehensive training will be given to support and enhance current ability, with the ability for the successful candidate to grow in the role and make it their own.
- Setting Machines
- Manual Grinding (operating, setting, programming)
- Interpreting drawings to specification
- Quality checking
- Monitoring equipment
Due to the very specialist nature of the components being produced, the role is very rewarding, with operators allowed to give full input to improve all areas of the process. The support of other team members will be matched by your willingness to really get involved with all aspects of the role.
- Apprenticeship trained or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of G code
- Knowledge of Fanuc/Siemens Controls
- Bench Fitting
Hours of work:
The positions are offered on a rotating double day shift basis with hours of 06.00 - 14.00 and 14.00 - 22:00. Training will be on a day shift before starting the rotating shifts.
- Quarterly bonus scheme - after successful completion of probationary period
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Life Assurance - after successful completion of probationary period
- Shares - opportunity to purchase shares every September - subjection to satisfactory completion of probationary period.
- 25 Days holiday per year plus bank holidays
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's