Cluster Technical Services Manager
|Job Title:||Cluster Technical Services Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000|
|Start Date:||2019-06-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 08:33|
Are you an experienced Technical Services Manager with a trade background? Do you thrive on managing multiple sites? We would like to hear from you!
We are recruiting for a Cluster Technical Services Manager for our drinks manufacturing sites in Southern England. The successful candidate would have a proven track record in building services and plant engineering.
Reporting into the Account Manager, you will be required to have experience in the Facilities Management industry, as well as asset maintenance planning software systems, managing a team of engineers, engineering compliance delivery as well as fantastic leadership skills and strong client relationship experience.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
- Responsible for the operational management of building and engineering services for the south of England and support the portfolio in the rest of the UK.
- Full management of all the sites across the South, including staff management.
- Undertake Authorised Person responsibilities in relation to specified systems.
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance with policies, systems and procedures are in place for Standard Operating Practices, Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work, Control of Contractors, Site Induction, Tool Box Talks and Permit to Work.
- Ensure adequate control and monitoring is applied to all finance activities undertaken.
- Ensure consistency in processes and procedures deployed in operational delivery of services across all sites.
- Responsible for writing/reviewing of building SOP’s in conjunction with Sodexo Compliance teams
- To represent Sodexo on technical questions from both internal and external auditors.
- Functional responsibility for service activity for ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory and non-statutory legislation/guidance and site-specific health & safety and welfare policies, and ensure site is audit ready for external inspection.
- IOSH Certificate in Managing Safety
- High level of practical knowledge of relevant employment, Health and Safety and general legislative requirements
- Experienced at a professional level with a proven track record of building services management and building asset (plant and equipment) operations in a complex building services environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels within Sodexo
- Proven experience of managing employees within a service environment and maximising the performance of their team. Experience of direct labour management of subcontracting staff.
- Minimum of City & Guilds Craft Qualification Certificate and demonstrable experience in a trade discipline
- Planning and Organisational skills
- Flexible with the ability to work under pressure whilst looking for continual improvements to service delivery.
- Ability to grasp requirements effectively and to relate to the service provisions of the Contract
- NEBOSH Qualified
- Have held an Authorised Person (Trade Discipline Specific)
- Certification in Risk Assessment
- ISO Standards Internal Auditor
- Management of Legionella, Water Quality Management
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Services Manager
Dublin and Cork
€50000 - €55000
Technical Services Manager
£40000 - £45000
General Services Manager (Facilities Manager)
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £9.00 per hour
Competitive package available with car allowance & health insurance.