|Salary||£9.52 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Location: Pendeford (Wolverhampton Pendeford Business Park)
Contract type: Temp (6 months)
Pay Rate: £9.52 per hour
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is one of the most recognised Financial Service Institutions providing Investment, Pensions and Life Insurance plans and a variety of services to customers across the UK. They have a strong reputation and history of helping their customer's make the strongest plans for their Financial futures. The team are looking for a Client Service Advisor's to support them in enhancing their delivery of service as they improve and grow their brand in the years to come.
This is an initial 6-month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.52 per hour. You will be working across a shift pattern Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm (35 hours per week). During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Carry out a range of demanding clerical or customer service duties, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adhere to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
- As appropriate oversee the workflow of other colleagues, giving appropriate advice, guidance and direction to ensure work is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Respond to a range of demanding enquiries, clarifying customers understanding of the information being given.
- Act as a source of expertise to junior / less experience team members providing coaching as support where necessary and arranging more formal training as appropriate.
- Contribute to the appraisal process, collecting and keeping appropriate data.
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes / procedures / systems.
- Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
- When required support line management with the implementation of changes in own work area.
- Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
- Excellent Communication Skills - Both oral and written
- Excellent Customer Service and Administrative skills
- Grammatical and Numerical Accuracy / Accurate Data Entry
- Ability to embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Excellent ongoing training will be provided
- Agile. flexible work environment
- Great rates of pay
- Accrue paid holiday as you work
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
- Free onsite parking
- Close to train station/bus routes
- On site canteen
- Coffee shop onsite
Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK.