Do you have a keen eye for detail and like things around you nice, clean and tidy? Would you like to work for the 18th largest company on the planet?
We have a great opportunity for a cleaner to join our team on our high-profile automotive clients site in Epsom, Surrey. In addition to great colleagues (even if we do say so ourselves!) you can enjoy free on-site parking, subsidised Nuffield Health on-site gym membership and after 2 years of employment you would be eligible to join staff privileged purchase car scheme.Insert intro to role.Main responsibilities
- Providing the highest level of housekeeping service within your area of responsibility in line with the clients’ specifications
- Responding positively, politely and promptly to all customer requirements and carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner
- Providing a range of general cleaning services to include offices/meeting rooms, toilets/showers, and amenity areas site wide
- Ensuring all stocks are replenished in your area of responsibility
- Making yourself familiar with and follow all company procedures and regulations
- Participating in the Health and Safety Policy of the company and report any dangers, near misses or hazards you encounter to your Coordinator/Line Manager
- All offices, toilets, laboratories and amenity areas to be presented in a clean and tidy
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous work experience in customer service employment
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process