|Salary||£120 - £150 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
Pertemps Education are currently looking for qualified Class Teachers who specialise in Primary School Teaching and hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). We are looking to fulfil daily supply, short term and long term contracts with partner primary schools in the Basildon area.
We are currently working with a number of Basildon Primary Schools and Academy trusts and would like you to be part of our continual growth. There is an increasing demand for contract staff in education with a number of opportunities within these schools immediately and most definitely in Janaury.
To work through Pertemps Education you must:
- Be a fully qualified teacher - NQT's are more than welcome to apply
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge in either KS1 or KS2
- Be flexible, reliable, conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to our partner schools in the Basildon area
- Enhanced DBS either dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Right to work in the UK
- Teaching related references to cover the last 2 years
By registering with Pertemps Education, we are able to offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email).
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Qualified Teacher (QTS), Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), Class Teacher, Primary Class Teacher
Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1), Key Stage 2 (KS2)
Immediate Start/Janaury Start
Day to Day Supply, Short Term, Long Term
£120 to £150 per day