|Salary||£13.09 - £19.64 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
BlueArrow’s New Driving Hub for the South-West is recruiting for several Class 2 drivers for a contract in Bracknell, starting ASAP.
This is a unique contract, where you will be delivering consumables and construction materials for this company’s sites on routes around the south of England.
Hours vary, but will mainly start at 05:30 / 06:00 and you will mostly likely work for approximately 50 hours per week.
What are we looking for?
- Worked as a Class 2 HGV driver for at least 1 year (less experience will be considered)
- Hold a Class 2 (C) License
- Have completed for DQC (CPC card)
- Have a Digital Tachograph card
- Have up to date knowledge of the Highway Code as you will need to pass this on induction
- Have your own Sat Nav unit
- Ongoing full-time work in the Bracknell area
- £12.71ph PAYE or £14.56 LTD. or Umbrella Rate
- Ongoing professional development through our Internet portal
- Pension and Holiday pay for our PAYE candidates