Class 1 Driver
|Job Title:||Class 1 Driver|
|Salary:||£12 - £13 per hour + holiday pay, pension|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 13:17|
Class 1 Drivers required to work with a well-established award-winning logistics company based in Aberdeen. You will be delivering a wide variety of products, mainly pallet or cage based runs to customers in Aberdeenshire area. The company has a modern fleet of vehicles to make your runs that bit smoother. Long distance, local multi-drop and Nightshift trunking roles available. This is a temporary position but there is the opportunity for the driver to become a permanent member of staff with the site. The payrate is £12-£13p/h (PAYE) plus Holiday pay and pension contribution provided.
- Driving HGV 1 artic company vehicles
- Local multi-drop runs available (Aberdeenshire area)
- Some heavy lifting involved
- operating tail lift
- Working in accordance with relevant driving legislation
- Majority of shifts are Monday to Friday shift patterns
- Occasional weekend shifts
- site operates 24/7
- flexible start times
Experience & Qualifications
- Full Class 1 Driving Licence is essential
- CPC is essential
- Digital Tacho Card is essential
What Blue Arrow offer our drivers:
- Possibilities of temp to permanent opportunities
- Large range of local and national clients in the Aberdeen area covering distance, multi-drop and trunking runs.
- Monthly vouchers to be won with the BA Superstar of the month
- All payrates are PAYE with additional holiday pay and pension contribution.
Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest recruitment businesses, dedicated to providing bespoke staffing solutions through a network of specialist branches and on-site locations. For over 50 years, our priority has been to work in partnership with our clients and candidates to secure long-term relationships. AGY
If you have the relevant driving experience and driving qualifications please submit your CV by clicking on apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's