|Job Title:||Claims Handler|
|Salary:||£19000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Steve Jackson048|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 13:05|
£19,000 - £22,000 depending on experience + benefits
Do you have excellent customer service experience ideally within the Insurance industry?
Do you have excellent attention to detail?
Are you organised with a working knowledge of MS office?
Can you use your initiative and work with limited supervision?
Are you inquisitive and have the natural desire to qualify/question in a professional capacity?
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading insurance company and provide essential administrative and customer service support to their subsidence claims team.
Main duties will include:
• Collating and entering data related to current insurance claims
• Diary management
• Producing related documents, liaising with customers and third parties over the phone to provide updates
• You will also tasked with managing multiple cases at the same time therefore the ability to prioritise and experience of working in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment is essential
Ideal applicants will have previous experience in claims handling or claims administration, excellent customer service skills, the ability to use initiative, common sense and manage their own workload.
• Free parking
• Modern office environment
• Holidays increasing with service
• Training opportunities for industry qualifications and more!
Interested? Click to apply or pick up the phone and call Pertemps (Leeds) and ask to speak to James Horton
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bury St Edmunds
£18000 per annum, Benefits: £18,000 per annum + benefits & incentives
£19000 - £20000 per annum
£22000 - £26000 per annum
£9 per hour
Medical Assistant Coordi
£20000 - £22000 per annum