|Job Title:||Claims Handler|
|Salary:||£18000 - £19000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Laura Harte|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 15:51|
An excellent opportunity has now arisen with our client in their desktop handling team (Global Specialty Markets) in Cardiff City Centre. They are seeking a real estate claims handler with experience of primarily handling commercial property claims or commercial liability claims, but those with Domestic property or general insurance experience will be considered.
The role will involve working within an experienced team of technical claims technicians, dealing with your own claims from FNOL to settlement.
You`ll already be able to demonstrate excellent communication and listening skills, combined with the ability to impart information and maintain accurate data.
Although part of a team, the role will require you to work independently. You must have the ability to use your own initiative to drive claims from new instruction to conclusion.
Most importantly, you`ll be able to put yourself in our customer`s shoes, see the full picture and have the ability to make decisions based on the facts, treating all claims on their individual merits.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Solid claims experience
- Negotiation skills
- Report and letter writing
- Excellent communication skills with both Customers and Clients
- Prioritise workload effectively
- Experience of dealing with commercial (or domestic) property damage claims
- The ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership of your own caseload of claims
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with our customers, to promote customer satisfaction during all stages of the claim.
- Understanding and empathy throughout
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Progress toward or intention to become Cert / Dip CII/CILA qualified
This is a great opportunity for those looking for career advancement covering a diverse and interesting range of claims.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's