Civil Infrastructure Engineer
|Job Title:||Civil Infrastructure Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare, additional benefits|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michael Power|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 16:59|
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + package including pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday etc.
RGB are working with a medium size Engineering Consultancy who are looking for a Civil Engineer to join their Infrastructure Design team in Central London. With 5+ offices across the UK, the team in London is smaller than others and therefore offer a significant opportunity for someone to make a real impact in the team progress their career over the next few years.
- Reporting to a Civil Engineering Associate you will have responsibility of mentoring and training and Graduate Engineer who is currently in the team.
- Ideally you will have 2+ years experinece in road, drainage and infrastructure design for residential, commerical, retail developments (or similar).
- Prior experience with AutoCAD, Microdrainage and Civil 3D is desider although training can be provided if required.
- Ideally you will be keen to get involved with clients and good communication skills are essential as they will be wanting you to attend meetings and represent the company.
- Salary and position review every 6 months with a view for you to progress quickly to Senior Engineer level under the guidance of a current Associate and Director.
For more information contact Michael Power at RGB on 0207 932 2800.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Civil Engineer
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Principal Civil Engineer
£42000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Civil Design Engineer
£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension, free parking
Associate Civil Engineer
£45000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare, various other benefits
Civil Engineer - Essex
£35000 - £40000 per annum