Civil Engineer (highways and drainage)
|Job Title:||Civil Engineer (highways and drainage)|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare, additional benefits|
|Start Date:||2019-08-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michael Power|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 11:03|
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + package including pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday etc.
RGB are working with a medium size Engineering Consultancy who are looking for a Civil Engineer to join their Infrastructure Design team in Kent. As a company there specialise in infrastructure design for a range of developments including residential, commercial, retail and mixed use developments.
- Reporting to a Civil Engineering Associate you will have responsibility of managing your own projects and dealing with the end client.
- Ideally you will have 2+ years experinece in road, drainage and infrastructure design for residential, commerical, retail developments (or similar).
- Prior experience with AutoCAD, Microdrainage and Civil 3D is desider although training can be provided if required.
- Ideally you will be keen to get involved with clients and good communication skills are essential as they will be wanting you to attend meetings and represent the company.
- Salary and position review every 6 months with a view for you to progress quickly to Senior Engineer level under the guidance of a current Associate and Director.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Principal Civil Engineer
£50000 - £57000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Project Civil Engineer - Cambridge
£32000 - £37000 per annum
Graduate Civil Engineer - Central London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Facilities and Maintenance Engineer
£27000 - £30000 per annum