|Job Title:||Warehouse Operatives|
|Salary:||£10.03 - £20.06 per hour, Benefits: Free parking, canteen|
|Start Date:||ASAP after training induction and assessments|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Gilder-Grimes|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 11:44|
- Using powered pallet trucks (PPT), full training will be given.
- Picking products from mulitple locations.
- Heavy lifting with repetitive work.
- Working in a refrigerated environment.
The sucessful candidates for the Warehouse Operative role will meet the following criteria:
- Target driven with a bonus incentive.
- A can do attitude.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
Addidtional information for the Warehouse Operative role is:
- Manditory drug and alcohol test
- £10.03 per hour for 0600-1400 shift
- £11.53 per hour for 1400-2200 shift
- Overtime is paid at time and half after 37.5 hours
- Shifts are on a weekly rotational pattern
- Full Uniform and PPE is provided
The candidates will be sucessful after completing the company training induction and assessments.
If you are interested in the Warehouse Operative role please apply with your up to date CV.
This will be sent to the client, to arange the interviews.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.00 - £8.54 per hour
£7.83 - £8.00 per hour
Production and Warehouse Operatives
£8.50 - £9.83 per hour
Warehouse Operatives – Derby City Centre
£7.83 - £8.75 per hour
£7.90 - £8.40 per hour