Childrens Deputy Manager
|Job Title:||Childrens Deputy Manager|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||David Lewis|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 09:19|
- Helping to manage the monitoring systems within the home, ensuring the home is compliant with National Minimum Care Standards.
- Ensuring the staff within the home fully understand their job roles and responsibilities with guidance from the Registered Manager.
- Helping to develop and sustain effective relationships within the local community, colleagues and other agencies to promote working partnerships.
- Plan, risk assess, facilitate and support children to access residential holidays.
- Lead in partnership with the Registered Manager in promoting equality, diversity, rights and responsibilities.
- Undertaking on call duties.
In return for your hard work the Care Provider can offer:
- Bonus for ratings & occupancy.
- Bonus for registration.
- Enrolment into NEST pension scheme.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Company mobile phone.
If you are an experienced Deputy Manager with a background in Children with Learning Disabilities we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. Ideally you will hold your NVQ level 5 in Children Young People & Families, however candidates working towards this qualification will also be considered. Please get in touch with a copy of your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's