|Salary||£32 per hour||Sector||Social Care|
An experienced Social Worker, you will be responsible for your own caseload of Child In Need, Child Protection and Looked After Children. You will also be required to undertake some court work.
You will have extensive experience as a childrens social worker working within Child Protection, current HCPC registration as a Social Worker and eligibility to work within the UK.
Your main responsibilities in the role will include:
• Carryout assessments within the prescribed timescales
• Ensuring that the welfare of the child is the main priority
• Management of your own caseload, offering flexibility to the needs of the service
As a Social Worker working with Pertemps you will benefit from the following
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org