Chef de partie-Chichester-£24,000
|Job Title:||Chef de partie-Chichester-£24,000|
|Salary:||£22000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: tronc, meals on duty , central location|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2019 11:07|
Chef de Partie needed for a Fresh Food Restaurant located in the Chichester area, the venue focuses on classic French food .
They are currently recruiting for a talented CDP to join their friendly team. As a chef you will work some weeks 4 days on/ 3 days off or 5 days on 2 days off , typically between - 9am-3pm/5pm-11pm - 40hrs per week.
Basic salary between £22,000 to £24,000 plus tips.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Chef (Chichester):
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To supervise and motivate the team to achieve the set objectives
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie (Chichester):
- Experience as a chef in a fresh food establishment
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a tea
- A great team member who can take this operation forward
- Good attitude and willing to work (more important than experience, training is available)
- Salary of up to £24,000 + Tips
- Excellent career progression opportunities
ACT NOW: To apply for this role press the apply button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's