|Location||Stratford, London||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Are you a committed and driven individual with passion and experience in the catering sector?
We are looking for an experienced Chef Manager (Contract Catering - B&I) to work for an award winning international Contract Caterer at a prestigious site in East London (E10).
The Chef Manager will be responsible for ensuring sustained growth of turnover and net operating profits by effectively managing the kitchen and the delivery of culinary excellence. Responsible for providing day to day culinary, innovative solutions and quality service in line with business objectives and standards to achieve and maximise set targets.
The site has recently undergone a £1million refurbishment.
Key information (Chef Manager):
- Job Role: Chef Manager
- Sector: Contract Catering (B&I)
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £27,000 (negotiable)
- Location: E10 - London
- Hours: 40 hours per week, 7am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday
- 31 days holiday rising to 33 with service
- Employer/employee NEST pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Meals on duty
- Exclusive discounts
- Free onsite Parking
Key Responsibilities include (Chef Manager):
- Effective and efficient food production in line with recipe sheets
- Full knowledge of all menu items served
- Management of production to ensure minimal wastage
- Maintenance of food levels throughout all service periods
- Maintenance of food quality and brand standards
- Ensuring the maintenance of high hygiene and health and safety standards in line with requirements and identify any anomalies and incidents
- Capturing and recording all volumes consumed and overproduction
- Assisting in the compilation of all shift opening and closing checklists
- Discussing ideas or improvements with line manager
- Act as a trainer/ coach for new team members to learn procedures and standards for all kitchen tasks.
- Undertake relevant training as required
Skills/Experience required (Chef Manager):
- Previous Chef Manager experience, ideally within Contract Catering - B&I sites
- NVQ Level 2 Culinary or equivalent
- Food hygiene certificate - Level 2
- Good level of spoken English
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details