|Job Title:||Chef Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 17:24|
Position: Chef Manager
Location: Oxford, OX1
Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week
A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and talented Chef Manager or Chef who is looking for a fresh and exciting challenge? Do you consider yourself to have excellent craft skills? If you have a passion for fantastic food, service delivery and team development then this could be the role for you.
This is an interesting opportunity for a role at one of the country's oldest private University halls in Oxford. You will have the chance to prove your skills in bringing the contract to the next level. You will be part of creating daily breakfast and lunch for 50 residents as well as assisting in events and theme days. This company offers you many great perks as well as amazing work/life balance and lots of opportunity for progression.
If you are interested in the chance to work for an employer who prides themselves on being ambitious and forward thinking while maintaining high standards then what are you waiting for?
- Experience of working as a chef using fresh ingredients with excellent craft skills
- Previous experience within a school ideal
- Food Hygiene level 2 & 3
- Strong knowledge of health and safety practices
- Previous supervisory or management experience preferred
- Basic IT skills
- Experienced in dealing with stock takes, invoicing and meal numbers
- A good understanding of due diligence, paperwork, stock ordering and GP
- A positive nature and friendly approach
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Hardworking and flexible
- Experience working in a fresh food kitchen with the opportunity to learn and share tips from experienced chefs and managers
- Great work/life balance with a 37.5 hour week
- Career development and progression opportunity
- Company pension scheme
- 40 hour working week
To find out more about this fantastic company and all the other roles we have in your area get in touch today. What you waiting for?
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's