|Job Title:||Chef Manager|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £21000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 16:49|
Position: Chef Manager
Location: Basingstoke, RG22
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Type: Permanent, term time only
A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and talented Chef Manager or Chef who is looking for a fresh and exciting challenge? If you have a passion for fantastic service delivery and team development then this could be the role for you.
This company is a contract catering business with a difference who pride themselves on their offering of great food as well as exceeding customer and client expectations at all times. You will be part of creating daily 'grab and go' fresh food as well as assisting in events and theme days. This company offers you many great perks as well as amazing work/life balance and lots of opportunity for progression.
If you are interested in the chance to work for an employer who prides themselves on being ambitious and forward thinking while maintaining high standards then what are you waiting for?
- Experience of working as a chef using fresh ingredients with excellent craft skills
- Previous experience within a school ideal
- Food Hygiene level 2 & 3
- Strong knowledge of health and safety practices
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Experienced in dealing with stock takes, invoicing and meal numbers
- A good understanding of due diligence, paperwork, stock ordering and GP
- A positive nature and friendly approach
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Hardworking and flexible
- School and bank holidays off
- Experience working in a fresh food kitchen with the opportunity to learn and share tips from experienced chefs and managers
- Career development and progression opportunity
- Company pension scheme
- 40 hour working week
To find out more about this fantastic company and all the other roles we have in your area get in touch today. What you waiting for?
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's