Chef de Partie - Term Time Only - Up to £21K
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie - Term Time Only - Up to £21K|
|Salary:||£19000 - £21000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Newbury|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2017 15:54|
Are you a Chef de Partie looking for a role your next role? This Chef de Partie role is within an Independent School in Ascot working with one of the biggest contract caterers in the UK offering fantastic training and development opportunities
This is a great opportunity for a Chef de Partie to work alongside a dedicated team who are producing high quality fresh food for around 900 students and staff per day. You will also be catering for Hospitality and supporting with occasional functions.
This role comes with full training so experience in this environment is not essential but would be beneficial. You would need to be enthusiastic, hard working and willing to learn.
What’s in it for you…?
- £19,000 - £21,000 Per annum Term time only (42 weeks per year)
- Great work life balance – latest finish 8PM
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- 5/7 days working alternate weekend.
- Experience of working with fresh seasonal ingredients
- Understanding of Heath & Safety and Food Hygiene practices and paperwork
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A passion for food and producing the best for the client
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application. Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef de Partie – Wimborne – Up to £11p/h + Tips
£11 per hour, Benefits: Tips + Live In If Needed
Chef de Partie
£11.00 per hour, Benefits: Paid Holidays, Meals on Duty
Chef De Partie
£9.00 - £11.00 per hour
Chef De Partie
up to 28K DOE
Catering Manager - Term time only
£25000 - £27000 per annum