Chef de Partie - Term Time Hours
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie - Term Time Hours|
|Salary:||£9.25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Darius Habibi|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 11:06|
Petworth – Surrey/Sussex
£9.25 per hour
Term Time Only/Monday to Friday hours
Chef needed for a prestigious college in the Petworth area, working for a fantastic contract catering company. This site caters for 800 students, working mainly Monday to Friday hours (1 in 4 weekends). This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants a work/life balance. It would suit someone who has a family that they’d like to send time with in the school holidays.
Key information on the Chef de Partie Job:
- DBS dependent – will be done by the contract catering company
- Permanent contract
- 40 hours per week roughly SHIFTS: 6am OR 2pm or 10am – 6pm
- 41 weeks per year
Benefits of the Chef de Partie role:
- Great shift patterns – rare evenings and weekends
- Have all of your holidays off
- Good hourly rate
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform + lots of company benefits
- Being part of a solid team
- Working in and exciting venue with the opportunity for hospitality and overtime
- Having a passion or cooking healthy meals
- To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
Key Requirements for the Chef:
- You must worked in the kitchen and have the ability to work under pressure
- Keen attention to detail
- A friendly person with good communication and delegation skills
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's